Who we are
Since 2008, our company Konzept.E Engineering für Energieeffizienz GmbH has been
advising industry and commerce in how to use energy more efficiently at their production and business sites.
Portrait of Essam El-Rifaai
Dipl.-Ing. Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Essam El-Rifaai studied mechanical engineering at Cairo University
and the TU Dortmund University and industrial engineering at the Ruhr-Universität Bochum.
The managing partner of Konzept.E Engineering für Energieeffizienz GmbH is a certified energy manager (Chamber of Industry and Commerce), accredited consultant (KfW), and certificated
auditor for energy management systems (TÜV).
Essam El-Rifaai’s main activities are:
- advising industrial enterprises on energy efficiency, energy acquisition, and energy management
- conducting energy audits at companies
- preparing companies for the certification of their energy management systems and supervising the certification phase
- providing training and employee instruction courses for DIN EN ISO 50001 and energy efficiency
- auditing energy management systems according to DIN EN ISO 50001